Top Attractions to Check Out While in Atlanta for The Rental Show 2016
by Genie On Feb 11, 2016, 03:00 AM
Subscribe To Aerial Pros
Filter by tags
The Rental Show (http://www.therentalshow.com/) is full of activities for everyone to participate in, but sometimes you need a break in the action to check out some of the local attractions. Here are some hot spots in Atlanta you don’t want to miss:
1) The Georgia Aquarium (http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/) — It’s the largest aquarium in the Western Hemisphere with 10 million gallons of fresh and marine water and tens of thousands of animals. If you don’t want to miss out on any potential networking time, sign up for ARA’s Aquatic Adventure at Georgia Aquarium on Tuesday, February 23rd from 7 to 10 pm. You can get tickets at the registration desk.
2) College Football Hall of Fame (http://www.cfbhall.com/) — The College Football Hall of Fame opened its doors in August 2014 and is the home of the Chick-fil-A Fan Experience (http://www.cfbhall.com/fan-experience/), where you can engage in a variety of physical activities and football drills. The Hall of Fame is located in the heart of Atlanta’s sports, entertainment and tourism district.
3) World of Coca-Cola (https://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/our-story/) — Get to know the history of the one the world’s favorite beverage companies. The museum showcases the history of The Coca-Cola Company and contains a host of entertainment areas and attractions. For example, guests can sample 64 products offered by The Coca-Cola Company worldwide in the Taste It! exhibit.
4) Skyview Ferris Wheel (http://www.skyviewatlanta.com/) — Towering nearly 20 stories above Centennial Park, the SkyView Ferris wheel features 42 climate-controlled gondolas providing guest with breathtaking panoramic views of downtown Atlanta and the surrounding metropolitan area.
5) Inside CNN Studio Tour (http://www.cnn.com/tour/) — Have you ever wondered how the folks at CNN manage to come with enough news to fill 24 hours each day? Take a guided, behind-the-scenes tour of Atlanta's CNN studios, where you’ll get an exciting glimpse of news and broadcasting in action. The walking tour last for around 50 minutes and depart approximately every 10 minutes.
Other fun things to do while you’re in town include a walk on the Atlanta Beltline, seeing a musical at the Alliance Theater, an exploration through the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, a visit to the Atlanta History Center, a tour of ATLwood, a ride on the Atlanta Streetcar and shopping in Buckhead. Atlanta has so many options! For more ideas, visit http://www.atlanta.net/50fun/#50fun.
And once you’ve taken in the sights and sounds of the city, consider sitting down for a nice, relaxing dinner. Downtown Atlanta boasts some of the best dining in the Southeast. Whether you’re in the mood for authentic Italian, gourmet fare or good old-fashioned barbeque, there are so many great restaurants worth checking out: http://www.downtownatlanta.com/restaurants/.
Let’s make The Rental Show 2016 the best yet — see you in Atlanta at Genie booth #3447!