The Need for Telematics
No matter what size equipment fleet you have, equipment management is something you do every day. Today’s Genie® Lift Connect™ telematics technology has evolved so that you can take action quickly to maximize productivity and minimize downtime.
Register your retrofitted Genie Lift Connect machine with the links below. For installation instructions and additional resources, go to our Resource Page. Genie machines equipped with Genie Lift Connect telematics must be compliant with the local laws and regulations concerning data in those countries. Click here for the current list of countries.
Subscription For Booms, Scissor Lifts and Telehandlers
- The subscription includes the ability to consume the data through the Genie Lift Connect Portal and/or the standard ISO API (ISO15143-3).
- Telematics hardware and a 3-year subscription for Genie GR™ and QS™ vertical masts, TZ™ trailer-mounted booms, as well as for Terex® and Genie branded light towers, can be purchased as an option.
Aftermarket Genie Lift Connect retrofit kits can be installed on Genie units equipped with a telematics-ready connector, dating back to 2015.
How will Genie Lift Connect Telematics Support my Fleet?
Data is great, but value is created when data is transformed into information. The Genie Lift Connect program provides fleet managers and service managers with tools to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime.
For Fleet Managers, you can utilize the Genie Lift Connect program to:
- Understand the health of your fleet in a single view
- Leverage fleet reporting and dashboards to quickly identify exceptions and reduce downtime
- Search directly for individual asset numbers or models
- Understand machine utilization and drive ROIC
For Service Managers, the Genie Lift Connect program offers you the ability to:
- Remotely diagnose equipment, saving time and costly service visits
- View machines with upcoming maintenance for easy planning
- View alert dashboards to identify if action should be taken
The Genie Lift Connect solution provides data two ways:
- You can utilize the Genie Lift Connect portal and all its features
- Alternatively, if you have an existing system you can consume that data via a standard API
|Machine Data||Non-CAN Bus Control Systems||CAN Bus Control Systems|
|Battery or Fuel Level||✔||✔|
|Engine Parameters and Codes||Stage 3B/Tier 4F||Stage 3B/Tier 4F|
We believe that the more partners in the value chain with access to the machine data, the more efficient the rental industry becomes. We’ve designed the new Genie Lift Connect solution to share more information than any other player in our industry.
See Genie Lift Connect Telematics in Action
Find out More
Are you ready to take control of your fleet? For more information on Genie Lift Connect, please fill in the form below, and the Genie Lift Connect team will contact you: