Drive through standard doorways, move around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles with the Genie® Z®-33/18 articulating electric boom lift. With a tight turning radius, turntable rotation and the Geni...
Articulated Boom Lifts
The Genie® Z®-45 HF high float telescopic booms are designed to perform heavy-lifting tasks in sensitive turf conditions, such as sand and turf ground conditions. Engineered to “float” on soft or delicate surfaces, the Genie Z-45 HF booms protect softer surfaces during operation that could be damaged by the more aggressive tread on regular rough terrain tires.
This new generation of Genie HF booms retain the productivity features that enhance customers’ ability to get work done quickly, including:
- A virtual pivot primary boom that aligns the machine’s center of gravity for lower machine weight
- 16,050 lb (7,280 kg) on the Genie Z-45 HF model
- 4WD and positive traction drive maintains equal power to all drive wheels
- 45% gradeability (stowed) for driving on slopes
- 160˚ platform rotation and non-continuous rotation turntable for quick, precision positioning
|Max Working Height||45 ft 6 in | 13.86 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||24 ft 9 in | 7.55 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||24 ft 5 in | 7.44 m|
|Platform Capacity||600 lb | 272 kg|
|Machine Width and Length||W 8 ft 5 in L 21 ft 10 in | W 2.57 m L 6.65 m|