Drive through standard doorways, move around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles with the Genie® Z®-33/18 articulating electric boom lift. With a tight turning radius, turntable rotation and the Geni...
Articulated Boom Lifts
The Genie® Z®-40/23 N electric articulating boom lift offers compact dimensions and quiet, emission-free operation in the most sensitive work environments thanks to its eco-friendly AC drive system. With this Genie narrow electric lift, operators can easily drive through standard double doorways, work close to buildings or around obstacles, and access overhead work from aisles and other congested areas.
- Minimal tailswing, tight turning radius and compact dimensions for easy manoeuvring in confined jobsites
- Compact chassis for narrow aisle access
- 30% gradeability and 7.2 km/h (4.5 mph) travel speed for excellent drive performance
- AC drive system for enhanced driving performance and simplified maintenance
- Articulating 1.22 m (4 ft) jib with a 128° range of motion to accurately position workers
- 180° hydraulic platform rotation and self-leveling platform for easy operation
|Max Working Height||46 ft 5 in | 14.32 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||22 ft 8 in | 6.91 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||21 ft 3 in | 6.48 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
- Z-40/23N & Z-40/23N RJ - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-US
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.
- AGM maintenance-free batteries
- Specialty hydraulic oil (11 gal - cold weather, fire resistant, or biodegradable)
- Power inverter, 800W, 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Hostile environment kit: cylinder bellows, boom wiper seals and platform control box covers
- 4 ft. 8 in. steel platform: not available with rotating jib
- Air line to platform: ? in. inner diameter
- Entry toe boards
- Light package: 2 chassis mounted drive lights, 2 platform mounted work lights
- Lockable platform control box cover
- Platform swing gate
- Platform auxiliary top rail
- Platform with ½ height mesh inserts and swing gate