The Genie® GS™-4390 rough terrain scissor lift features four-wheel drive and positive traction control — giving it up to 50% gradeability when driving on slopes. This tough, construction-oriented machine is bui...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
A tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machine with positive traction control, the Genie® GS™-5390 rough terrain scissor lift is ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites.
- Up to 50% gradeability
- Proportional lift and drive
- Foam-filled, rough-terrain tires
- Optional oscillating axle
|Max Working Height||59 ft | 18.15 m|
|Capacity||1,500 lb | 680 kg|
|Machine Width||7 ft 8 in | 2.34 m|
|Machine Length||16 ft | 4.88 m|
|Weight||16,567 lb | 7,515 kg|
- GS-3390 GS-4390 & GS-5390 Product Specifications - 2023 - EN-US
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.
- AC generator (110V/60Hz, 2000W) Includes hydraulic oil cooler
- Automatic leveling hydraulic outriggers: standard on GS-5390
- Specialty hydraulic oil (cold weather, or biodegradable)
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- LPG tank only, steel, 33.5 lb. capacity
- Oscillating axle: GS-4390 and GS-5390 only
Chassis - Tire Options
- High floatation, air-filled tires
- High floatation, foam-filled tires
- Rough terrain,foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (water based)
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- 60 hp Ford gas/LPG
- Cold weather kit: 5W-40 synthetic engine oil, freeze plug heater, 110V battery blanket
- Air line to platform: 0.375 in. inner diameter
- Dual slide-out extension deck package: 5 ft. front/4 ft. rear