The Genie® GS™-2669 RT rough terrain scissor lift is a tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machine with positive traction control, which can increase operator productivity on demanding outdoor worksit...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
The only 40-ft full drive height unit in its class, the Genie® GS™-4069 RT rough terrain scissor lift features four-wheel drive and positive traction control, offering up to 40% gradeability when driving on slopes — making it ideal for use on demanding outdoor worksites.
- Front active oscillating axle keeps all four wheels on the ground during operation
- Proportional lift and drive
- 800-lb (363 kg) capacity
- Foam-filled, rough-terrain tires
|Max Working Height||46 ft 3 in | 14.30 m|
|Platform Capacity||800 lb | 363 kg|
|Machine Width||5 ft 9 in | 1.75 m|
|Machine Length||10 ft 3 in | 3.12 m|
|Weight||10,392 lb | 4,714 kg|
- GS-2669 RT, GS-3369 RT & GS-4069 RT - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-US
- 2020 Scissor Lifts Family Brochure
- Genie Accessories Brochure 2021
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.
- AC generator, 120V/60Hz or 240V/50Hz, 3000W
- Automatic leveling hydraulic outriggers
- Specialty hydraulic oil (cold weather or biodegradable)
- Dual LED flashing beacons
Chassis - Tire Options
- Rough terrain, foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (water based)
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- 28 hp GM, gas/LPG Dual Fuel
- Cold weather kit: 5W-40 synthetic engine oil, freeze plug heater, 110V battery blanket
- Air line to platform: ? in. inner diameter