The only 40-ft full drive height unit in its class, the Genie® GS™-4069 RT rough terrain scissor lift features four-wheel drive and positive traction control, offering up to 40% gradeability when driving on slo...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
The Genie® GS™-4390 rough terrain scissor lift features four-wheel drive and positive traction control — giving it up to 50% gradeability when driving on slopes. This tough, construction-oriented machine is built to tackle the most rigorous jobsite conditions.
- Built to tackle the most rigorous jobsite conditions
- Proportional lift and drive
- Foam-filled, rough-terrain tires
- Optional oscillating axle
|Max Working Height||49 ft | 15.11 m|
|Capacity||1,500 lb | 680 kg|
|Machine Width||7 ft 8 in | 2.34 m|
|Machine Length||12 ft 11.25 in | 3.94 m|
|Weight||12,894 lb | 5,849 kg|
- GS-3390 GS-4390 & GS-5390 Product Specifications - 2023 - EN-US
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.
- AC generator (110V/60Hz, 2000W) Includes hydraulic oil cooler
- Automatic leveling hydraulic outriggers: standard on GS-5390
- Specialty hydraulic oil (cold weather, or biodegradable)
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- LPG tank only, steel, 33.5 lb. capacity
- Oscillating axle: GS-4390 and GS-5390 only
Chassis - Tire Options
- High flotation, air-filled tires
- High flotation, foam-filled tires
- Rough terrain,foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (water based)
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- 60 hp Ford gas/LPG
- Cold weather kit: 5W-40 synthetic engine oil, freeze plug heater, 110V battery blanket
- Air line to platform: ? in. inner diameter
- Dual slide-out extension deck package: 5 ft. front/4 ft. rear