Drive through standard doorways, move around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles with the Genie® Z®-33/18 articulating electric boom lift. With a tight turning radius, turntable rotation and the Geni...
Z-30/20 N RJ
Articulated Boom Lifts
The Genie® Z®-30/20 N RJ articulating boom lift offers quiet, emission-free operation in the most sensitive work environments, and includes a rotating jib for 180°of horizontal rotation.
- Works in tight spaces with zero tailswing and front arm swing in stowed and raised positions
- Compact chassis for narrow aisle access
- The RJ model features a rotating jib that adds an industry-leading 180° (2 x 90°) of horizontal rotation.
- 35% gradeability drive performance and 3.3 mph travel speed
|Max Working Height||35 ft 2 in | 10.89 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||20 ft 6 in | 6.25 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||12 ft 8 in | 3.86 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
- Z-30/20N & Z-30/20N RJ - Product Specifications 2022
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.
- EE rating
- AGM maintenance-free batteries
- Battery charge indicator (BCI)
- Specialty hydraulic oil (6 gal - cold weather, fire resistant, or biodegradable)
- Low voltage interrupt with battery charge indicator (BCI)
- Power inverter, 800W, 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Hostile environment kit: cylinder bellows, boom wiper seals and platform control box cover
- Air line to platform: ? in. inner diameter
- Aircraft protection kit: platform foam padding and padded disable system
- Light package: 2 chassis mounted drive lights, 2 platform mounted work lights
- Lockable platform control box cover
- Platform ½ height mesh inserts with swing gate
- Platform auxiliary top rail
- Platform swing gate