Celebrate National Safety Week 2021
by Upgrading Your Aerial Supervisor Credentials
Each year, the OSHA National Safety Stand-Down week raises fall hazard awareness across the U.S. during the first week of May in an effort to stop fall fatalities and injuries on construction sites.
In alignment with this goal, the ANSI A92.22 Safe Use and A92.24 Training standards require anyone who directly supervises mobile elevating work platform (MEWP) operator to also be trained.
To help contractors and sub-contractors ensure they are in compliance with the standards and become a safety advocate in their organization, the Genie® Lift Pro™ Online MEWP Supervisor Training Course meets all of the requirements set forth in the new standards for all brands of mobile elevating work platforms.
Click Here to Access the Supervisor Training
(Free of charge for a limited time only)
The Genie Lift Pro Online MEWP Supervisor Training Course takes about 2 hours to complete and includes a final exam. Individuals will be able to print out a certificate, which can then be signed by the supervisor’s employer, upon successful completion of the course and exam.
For more information on available training
and North American standards updates:
- Visit liftpro.genielift.com to view our operator training courses
- Visit genielift.com/training for more information on training offerings
- Visit genielift.com/A92 for more information on the ANSI standards update
- Download our safe use plan guidance
- Lift Power system: high power, fully-mobile power-to-platform
- XC™ Xtra Capacity: 1,000 lb restricted capacity boom lift series
For more safety-related topics:
Visit Genie Aerial Pros™ to learn from our experts. Check out these articles:
Understanding Fall Protection Requirements
Choosing the Right Boom Lift for Your Jobsite
Load Calibration for Load Sense
Learn more about how to use the Genie Safety page here.