Crane Access Secures First Genie® SX-135 XC™ Boom
Friday 21 July 2017 @ 09:25
The Genie SX-135 XC self-propelled telescopic boom delivers industry-leading outreach and capacity through a full working envelope for incredible operational versatility and accessibility.
Crane Access purchased the massive boom to support the expansion of its re-rental business. A surge in infrastructure projects in Queensland’s south-east has seen the SX-135 XC quickly deployed to a local jobsite, said Casey Law, Director of Crane Access. “We have a high demand in Queensland which will keep the boom busy in the medium term,” he said.
Extra capacity is proving a winner with hire companies
The telescopic boom is being hired by rental companies to support a wide range of infrastructure projects in Queensland, according to Law. “We’re a wholesaler and my customers are all re-rental firms,” said Law. “We bought the Genie SX-135 XC boom because it’s the first machine that reaches further than 80 ft. It reaches 90 ft, and our customers get asked for this extra capacity on a regular basis.”
Genie SX-135 XC boom starts work
The first jobsite for the Genie SX-135 XC boom was a large project in South-East Queensland. “The Genie SX-135 XC went there along with some other of our Genie machines,” said Law.
The Genie SX-135 XC boom was chosen for the project due to its lift capacity and outreach. “It’s for these reasons we purchased the machine in the first place, along with its underbridge capabilities,” revealed Law. “We are so impressed, we intend to get another Genie SX-135 XC boom to support our Sydney re-rental business.”
Aftermarket service is fundamental Genie difference
Crane Access owns many Genie machines including a Genie SX-180 boom lift. “We have enjoyed a long-term professional tie with Genie,” said Law. “We like working with Genie because from a re-rental viewpoint it consistently delivers reliability, quality and rapid aftermarket support and a comprehensive range of equipment.”
- Genie Z-60/37 FE Boom Lift Delivers Performance and Energy Efficiency
- General Manager's Message - Spring 2017
- Genie Announces Significant Promotions
- Genie® 360 Support Makes Inroads Into the Kimberley
- Skyreach Buys Award-Winning Genie Z-60/37 FE Fuel-Electric Boom Lift
- Complete Hire Moves Into Glossy New Premises
- Kennards Builds Its Trailer-Mount Fleet
- Crane Access Secures First Genie® SX-135 XC™ Boom
- Auslift and Genie Give Government Minister a Lift
- The Genie® SX-135 XC™ Boom Lift and the Baby Animals Rock the Genie Customer Night