- Boom & Scissor Accessories
Genie® Lift Guard™ Platform Mesh Accessories
The Genie Lift Guard™ Platform Mesh family of accessories is designed to prevent dropped objects falling from aerial worksites. With two options to choose from — half-height aluminum and full-height aluminum. These contemporary mesh accessories (depending on the model) are compatible with 1.83 m (6ft) or 2.44 m (8ft) platform.
ApplicationHelps operators keep job-site material and tools from falling out of articulated and telescopic boom platforms working at height.
- 1283049GT Kit, 8’ Full Mesh, Side Gate
- 1286622GT Kit, 6’ Full Mesh, Side Gate
- 1290896GT Kit, 8’ Full Mesh, Front Gate
- 1290895GT Kit, 6’ Full Mesh, Front Gate
- 1275281GT Kit, 8’ Half Mesh, Side Gate
- 1275282GT Kit, 6’ Half Mesh, Side Gate
- 1290894GT Kit, 8’ Half Mesh, Front Gate
- 1290893GT Kit, 6’ Half Mesh, Front Gate Genie Operator Protective Structure
- 219158GT Operator Protective Structure Genie Fall Arrest Bar
- 1256377GT - 8 ft (2.4 m) Word decal
- 1256378GT - 6 ft (1.8 m) Word decal
- 1261018GT - 8 ft (2.4 m) French decal
- 1261019GT - 6 ft (1.8 m) French decal Genie Lift Guard Contact Alarm
- 1279134GT - 6 ft (1.8 m) - 8 ft (2.4 m) platform ALC
- 10001279135GT - 6 ft (1.8 m) - 8 ft (2.4 m) platform NON-ALC
- 10001279136GT - 1.17 m (3 ft 10 in) - 1.42 m (4 ft 8 in) platform NON-ALC
- 10001283807GT - 1.17 m (3 ft 10 in) platform, Z-33/18 only
Genie® Operator Protective Structure (OPS)The Genie OPS is an optional device for installation on an S or Z boom lift and provides secondary protection for operators in the event of contact with an overhead obstacle in certain applications. The Genie OPS features a tubular steel structure designed to transfer the kinetic energy into surrounding structures while maintaining a protected area for the operator. The device can be attached to boom lifts with 1.83 m (6 ft) to 2.44 m (8 ft) platforms and allows for excellent visibility. It weighs 16 Kg (36 lbs) and is bolted directly on the boom lift’s platform; no modifications are needed.
ApplicationProvides secondary operator protection in work near overhead obstacles.
Genie® Fall Arrest BarThere can be times when a worker needs to perform his necessary tasks from an adjacent structure to the platform. This new system enables the worker to use his Genie boom lift as a fall arrest anchor while remaining connected to the platform, benefiting from a greater working area to move around in. Featuring a smooth, sliding, horizontal track design, the Genie® Fall Arrest Bar accessory, available for 8 ft (2.44 m) platform, can be fitted to nearly all Genie XC booms. Job site and local restrictions may apply. For further information on use, please see our Operators Manual.
ApplicationEnables the worker to use their Genie® boom lifts as a fall arrest anchor, while remaining connected to the platform.
Genie® Swing GateThe swing gate replaces the standard sliding mid-rail for walk-in access to the platform. This allows for easy entry and exit when wearing a tool belt, carrying a tool box, or loading materials into the platform.
ApplicationHelps people enter into the platform and bring materials with them more efficiently.
Genie® Lift Guard™ Contact AlarmThe Lift Guard™ Contact Alarm is designed to alert ground personnel when an operator makes contact with the platform control panel, interrupting boom movement, sounding an alarm and flashing a warning light. The system is designed to be unobtrusive, featuring a activation cable fitted above the boom lift’s control panel. When the activation cable is tripped, the lift and drive functions are disabled at the platform. Then audio and visual warnings will activate alerting others that assistance may be needed. These notifications will continue until the system is reset — simply click the activation cable back into place.
Click here to check out the walkaround video.
ApplicationProvides secondary operator protection in work near surrounding obstacles.