Complete Hire Moves Into Glossy New Premises
Friday 21 July 2017 @ 09:35
After launching from a small factory in Laverton North in 2003, Complete Hire Equipment’s rapid expansion continues, with the hire firm relocating to a shiny new, facility at 377-383 Grieve Parade, Altona North.
“We probably outgrew our last location in Sunshine about five years ago, and the new location offers a brand new facility that is much bigger for our rapidly expanding operation,” said Mark Batten, Director of Complete Hire Equipment. “This new premises is double the size of our Sunshine location, where we were based since 2006.”
New premise and new Genie equipment
As part of Complete Hire’s growth, the firm has added several new Genie® machines including two GS™-2669 RT rough terrain scissor lifts and a GS-3390 RT scissor lift. “We have also ordered a new Genie Z™-60/37 FE fuel electric hybrid (FE) boom lift and purchased three lightweight maneuverable lifts, the Genie AWP™-25 DC, AWP-30 DC and AWP-36 DC models,” said Batten. The decision to purchase the new rough terrain scissors was triggered by the need to upgrade older machines.
“We have upped the ante with two additional RT machines due to increased demand from businesses involved in construction and other areas,” noted Batten.
In the hire industry, reliability is important, said Batten. “It helps a lot that if one of our machines, whether it’s a Genie rough terrain scissor or an aerial work platform, has a breakdown that the manufacturer can have them back up and running in 1-2 hours. This is less downtime and keeps the customer happy.”
No need for a hard sell
The counsel and support of David Greene, Genie Regional Sales Manager, Victoria & Tasmania, Terex AWP, has proven crucial to cementing the relationship with Complete Hire Equipment. “David has invested the time in understanding our business model,” said Batten. “He’s seen our growth over the years and always works with us and never forces Genie product on us. He lets the machines do the talking for him.”
- Genie Z-60/37 FE Boom Lift Delivers Performance and Energy Efficiency
- General Manager's Message - Spring 2017
- Genie Announces Significant Promotions
- Genie® 360 Support Makes Inroads Into the Kimberley
- Skyreach Buys Award-Winning Genie Z-60/37 FE Fuel-Electric Boom Lift
- Complete Hire Moves Into Glossy New Premises
- Kennards Builds Its Trailer-Mount Fleet
- Crane Access Secures First Genie® SX-135 XC™ Boom
- Auslift and Genie Give Government Minister a Lift
- The Genie® SX-135 XC™ Boom Lift and the Baby Animals Rock the Genie Customer Night