The Genie® Z®-30/20 N articulating boom lift offers quiet, emission-free operation in the most sensitive work environments. With this Genie® narrow electric lift, operators can easily drive through standard doo...
The Genie® TZ™-34/20 trailer-mounted boom has an outstanding working envelope and intuitive controls, allowing operators to efﬁciently reach where they need to be.
- Rugged and heavy-duty, yet lightweight enough to use on lawns, slate and gymnasium floors, as well as other sensitive surfaces.
- Extension boom with self-leveling platform and dual pneumatic jockey wheels for safe, precise setup
- Variable-speed control system
- 359˚ non-continuous turntable rotation for versatile positioning
|Max Working Height||40 ft | 12.36 m|
|Horizontal Reach||18 ft 4 in | 5.59 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lbs | 227 kg|
|Up and Over Clearance||16 ft 1 in | 4.90 m|
|Weight||3,155 lb | 1,431 kg|
- Non-marking outrigger foot pads
- Spare tire
- Wheel chocks
- 2 inch ball coupler (lever lock or Bulldog™)
- 2 5/16 inch ball coupler (lever lock or Bulldog™)
- 2 1/2 inch (6.53 cm) I.D. pintle ring coupler
- Clevis coupler
- Battery charge indicator (BCI)
- Flashing beacon
- 90 degree manual platform rotation
- Fluorescent tube caddy
- Tool tray
- Dual 10 inch air filled tires