The highest reaching model in the line-up, the Genie® SX™-180 telescopic boom is built to safely and quickly lift operators. It is purpose-built to work on jobsites in the oil and gas industries and in commerci...
Telescopic Boom Lift
Perfect for heavy lifting in construction, bridge inspections and maintenance, stadium and sports arena, oil and gas, industrial, telecommunications and utility applications, the Genie® SX-125 XC™ telescopic boom works in more applications that require higher capacities thanks to its industry-leading dual lift capacity — 660-lb (300 kg)/1,000-lb (454 kg)**.
- Smooth range of motion envelope — no more saw tooth
- Mini Genie XChassis™ design for compact transportation and work in confined areas
- Load sense technology for accurate load weighing and zero-load field calibration
- Extended reach out and down capability with 8 ft 10 in (2.69 m) of reach below grade
** Maximum outreach zone / maximum capacity zone.
|Max Working Height||131 ft | 40.1 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||80 ft | 24.38 m|
|Below Ground Reach||8 ft 10 in | 2.69 m|
|Platform Capacity||660 lb Unrestricted, 1000 lb Restricted | 300 kg Unrestricted, 454 kg Restricted|
|Machine Width and Length||12 ft 11 in / 46 ft 9 in | 3.94 m / 14.25 m|
- Diesel intake air pre-cleaner
- Cold weather kit: 5W-40 synthetic engine oil, oil pan heater, battery heater, and hydraulic tank heater
- Hostile environment kit: Cylinder bellows, boom wiper seals, air pre-cleaner, and ring gear guard
- 6 ft. dual entry or 8 ft. tri entry platform with ½ height mesh inserts and side swing gate
- 6 ft. dual entry platform with side swing gate
- Panel cradle package
- Platform auxiliary top rail
- Thumb rocker steering
- Traveling fall arrest anchor system: requires 6ft platform
- Traveling fall arrest anchor system: requires 8ft platform