Genie® S®-80 XC™** and S®-85 XC telescopic booms offer a dual lift capacity of 660-lb (300 kg) unrestricted and 1,000-lb (454 kg) restricted to perform a wider range of heavier lift tasks on construction and in...
S-80 HF and S-85 HF
Telescopic Boom Lift
The Genie® S®-80 HF and S-85 HF high float telescopic booms are designed to perform heavy-lifting tasks in sensitive turf conditions, such as sand and turf ground conditions. Engineered to “float” on soft or delicate surfaces, the Genie S-80 and S-85 HF booms protect softer surfaces during operation that could be damaged by the more aggressive tread on regular rough terrain tires.
This new generation of Genie HF booms retain the productivity features that enhance customers’ ability to get work done quickly, including:
- A virtual pivot primary boom that aligns the machine’s center of gravity for lower machine weight
- 35,500 lb (16,103 kg) on the Genie S-80 HF model
- 38,000 lb (17,237 kg) on the Genie S-85 HF model
- 4WD and positive traction drive maintains equal power to all drive wheels
- 45% gradeability (stowed) for driving on slopes
- 160˚ platform rotation and 360˚ continuous rotation turntable for quick, precision positioning
|Max Working Height||S-80 HF: 86 ft / S-85 HF: 91 ft | S-80 HF: 26.38 m / S-85 HF: 27.91 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||S-80 HF: 68 ft 6 in / S-85 HF: 72 ft 6 in | S-80 HF: 20.88 m / S-85 HF: 22.10 m|
|Below Ground Reach||S-80 HF: 5 ft 6 in / S-85 HF: 8 ft 8 in | S-80 HF: 1.68m / S-85 HF: 2.64 m|
|Platform Capacity||600 lb Unrestricted, 1,000 lb Restricted | 272 kg Unrestricted, 454 kg Restricted|
|Machine Width and Length||S-80 HF: 8 ft 6 in, 37 ft 7 in / S-85 HF: 8 ft 6 in, 40 ft 7 in | S-80 HF: 2.59 m, 11.49 m / S-85 HF: 2.59 m, 12.37 m|
- S-80 HF & S-85 HF - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-US
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.