The Genie® S®-80 HF and S-85 HF high float telescopic booms are designed to perform heavy-lifting tasks in sensitive turf conditions, such as sand and turf ground conditions. Engineered to “float” on soft or de...
S-40 HF and S-45 HF
Telescopic Boom Lift
The Genie® S®-40 HF and S-45 HF high float telescopic booms are designed to perform heavy-lifting tasks in sensitive turf conditions, such as sand and turf ground conditions. Engineered to “float” on soft or delicate surfaces, the Genie S-40 and S-45 HF booms protect softer surfaces during operation that could be damaged by the more aggressive tread on regular rough terrain tires.
This new generation of Genie HF booms retain the productivity features that enhance customers’ ability to get work done quickly, including:
- A virtual pivot primary boom that aligns the machine’s center of gravity for lower machine weight
- 13,544 lb (6,143 kg) on the Genie S-40 HF model
- 15,720 lb (7,130 kg) on the Genie S-45 HF model
- 4WD and positive traction drive maintains equal power to all drive wheels
- 45% gradeability (stowed) for driving on slopes1
- 60˚ platform rotation and 360˚ continuous rotation turntable for quick, precision positioning
|Max Working Height||S-40 HF: 45 ft 6 in / S-45 HF: 50 ft 6 in | S-40 HF: 13.87 m / S-45 HF: 15.56 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||S-40 HF: 28 ft 11 in / S-45 HF: 34 ft | S-40 HF: 8.81 m / S-45 HF: 10.36 m|
|Below Ground Reach||S-40 HF: 1 ft / S-45 HF: 4 ft 2 in | S-40 HF: 0.30 m / S-45 HF: 1.27 m|
|Platform Capacity||600 lb | 272 kg|
|Machine Width and Length||S-40 HF: 8 ft 5 in, 26 ft 4 in / S-45 HF: 8 ft 5 in, 31 ft 1 in | S-40 HF: 2.56 m, 8.03 m / S-45 HF: 2.56 m, 9.47 m|
- S-40 HF & S-45 HF - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-US
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.