True start-to-finish machine, the Genie® GS™-2669 DC rough terrain slab scissor lift is excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces. And, it...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
Equipped with a patented full-time oscillating axle automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions, the Genie® GS™-4069 DC rough terrain slab scissor lift is excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces.
- Full-drive working height
- Can easily be driven through dirt, sand and mud between tasks.
- Quiet, electric-drive motor for emissions-free performance
- 800-lb (363 kg) lift capacity
|Max Working Height||46 ft 3 in | 14.30 m|
|Capacity||800 lb | 363 kg|
|Machine Width||5 ft 9 in | 1.75 m|
|Machine Length||10 ft 3 in | 3.12 m|
|Weight||10,948 lb | 4,966 kg|
- High capacity batteries, 315 Ah (standard on GS-4069)
- Automatic leveling hydraulic outriggers
- Power inverter, 800W, 48V DC, 120V AC, 60 Hz
Chassis - Tire Options
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- High flotation foam-filled non-marking tires
- Air line to platform: ? in. inner diameter