The Genie® GS™-1930 slab scissor lifts are easy to maneuver in tight spaces, boast quiet electric operation and are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications on ﬁrm, level surfaces. Available with Genie® AC E-D...
Slab Scissor Lifts
Designed for low-level access on sensitive flooring and space restricted applications, the Genie® GS™-1432m E-Drive scissor lift delivers quality and durability while improving total cost of ownership and productivity. It is equipped with an efficient, all-electric AC drive system that offers unmatched productivity for getting around indoor and outdoor jobsites in a compact, lightweight and versatile package.
- Micro-size ideal for low-level installation and maintenance jobs in tight spaces
- Zero inside turning radius
- Powerful AC electric drive motors for unmatched driving performance and industry-leading runtime per battery charge
- Low weight (1,984 lb / 900 kg), ideal for work on sensitive floors
- 500 lb (227 kg ) max lift capacity indoors and outdoors
- Fits through a doorway with fixed rails
- 2 person max. platform occupancy indoors and 1 person outdoors
- User-friendly Smart Link™ dual-zone controls for indoor and outdoor use
|Max Working Height||20 ft 1 in | 6.30 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
|Machine Width||32 in | 0.81 m|
|Machine Length||4 ft 7 in | 1.40 m|
|Weight||1,984 lb | 900 kg|
- GS-1432m & GS-1932m - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-US
- E-Drive Scissor Lift Family Brochure 2021
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.