The Genie® GS™-2046 E-Drive slab scissor lift operates quietly and with zero emissions and is ideal on construction, maintenance and installation tasks on ﬁrm surfaces, indoors and outdoors. The standard Genie ...
GS-1932 & GS-1932 E-Drive
Slab Scissor Lifts
The Genie® GS™-1932 slab scissor lifts boast quiet electric operation and are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications in tight spaces on ﬁrm, level surfaces. Electrically-powered, they are available with Genie® AC E-Drive or hydraulic drive configuration.
- Genie® AC E-Drive configuration offers increased runtime, reduced maintenance costs and industry-leading performance
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius
- Easily pass through standard single or double doors
- Large platform workspace with 36 in (0.91 m) roll-out platform extension
- Swing out components trays for easy access
- User-friendly Smart Link™ dual-zone controls for indoor and outdoor use
|Max Working Height||25 ft 3 in | 7.85 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
|Machine Width||2 ft 8 in | 0.81 m|
|Machine Length||6 ft | 1.83 m|
|Weight||2,929 lb | 1,329 kg|
- GS-1930 & GS-1932 - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-US
- Scissor Lift Family Brochure 2020
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- AGM maintenance-free batteries
- Automotive-style horn
- Biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Air line to platform
- Power to platform (plug and socket)