Height 4 Hire Expands its Fleet With Two Genie GS-5390 RT Scissor Lifts
Monday 09 April 2018 @ 11:40
The Genie® GS™-5390 RT scissor lift, commonly known as the ‘industry workhorse’, according to Richard Gannon, Genie Regional Sales Manager of QLD/NT/WA, Terex AWP, is a sturdy, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machine with positive traction control. This extra control is ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites.
John Wiltshire, General Manager at Height 4 Hire says his firm chose the Genie GS-5390 RT model for two significant reasons. John explains, “We believe the GS-5390 RT is the best machine in its class, and along with excellent availability won us over to purchase.”
John further explains, “They are mostly an outdoor machine and are popular with cladders and roofers, working on building construction sites.” The Genie® GS™-5390 RT model is typically found on these sites or hard at work in big warehouses. Currently, Height 4 Hire services customers around Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Toowoomba and up to the Queensland north coast. As for 2018, John said the outlook for the non-residential construction sector in Queensland is very robust.
Genie machines make up a significant portion of the access equipment in the Height 4 Hire fleet, with the prospect of more to come. “We’ve had a long-term relationship with Richard Gannon, who has just joined Genie,” says John. “We feel comfortable dealing with Richard, and we can have open conversations with him when we need aftersales service support.”
Height 4 Hire is owned by Ken and Geoff Baker, both of who have spent nearly 40 years in the mining, building and construction industries. For more information about Height 4 Hire, visit www.height4hire.com.au.
- Genie Celebrates 21 Years Partnering with Australian Business
- General Manager's Message - Winter 2018
- New Genie S-85 XC Booms Are Designed to Perform in Heavy-Lifting Applications
- Hire Firm Extends Reach with Genie Equipment
- Height 4 Hire Expands its Fleet With Two Genie GS-5390 RT Scissor Lifts
AAH Celebrates Opening
of Brisbane Branch with new Genie® ZX®-135/70 Boom
- Genie Lift Pro Training Supports Hire Australia’s Booming Operations
New Genie® Lift Guard™ Contact Alarm Prototype
on show at HIRE18
- True Blue Liftech Purchases Genie Z-60/37 FE
- Western Sydney Hire Company Confirms its Commitment to Blue