The Genie® S®-80 HF and S-85 HF high float telescopic booms are designed to perform heavy-lifting tasks in sensitive turf conditions, such as sand and turf ground conditions. Engineered to “float” on soft or de...
Right-sized for completing work-at-height applications, such as general construction, maintenance, inspection and painting tasks, the new Genie® S®-60 J telescopic boom lift offers the essential performance that operators need to get work done at height. It offers the right solution to get work done at height, including leading unrestricted platform capacity of 660 lb (300 kg), allowing for two occupants plus tools. With a standard 6 ft (1.8 m) jib, which leads the class in length and capacity for the 60-ft (18.3 m) height class. The Genie S-60 J is compact, low-weight design (16,650 lb / 7,550 kg) keeps ground pressure low when operators are working in more sensitive ground conditions. Additionally, rental companies can fit two units on one equipment truck, reducing shipping costs and increasing rROIC, thanks to the machine’s low weight and compact size.
- Suited for use in general construction, maintenance, inspection and painting tasks
- Leading unrestricted platform capacity of 660 lb (300 kg) with 6-ft (1.8 m) jib
- Low 16,650 lb (7550 kg) operating weight in a compact chassis design
- Platform height of 60 ft 10 in (18.5 m) and horizontal reach of 40 ft 6 in (12.3 m)
- 1 ft 10 in (56.4 cm) of ground clearance to clear obstacles
|Max Working Height||66 ft 10 in | 20.5 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||40 ft 6 in | 12.3 m|
|Below Ground Reach||8 ft 10 in | 2.69 m|
|Platform Capacity||660 lb | 300 kg|
|Machine Width and Length||8 ft 2 in - 31 ft 10 in | 2.49 m - 9.70 m|