The Genie® GS™-4390 rough terrain scissor lift features four-wheel drive and positive traction control — giving it up to 50% gradeability when driving on slopes. This tough, construction-oriented machine is bui...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
Genie® GS™-3390 rough terrain scissor lifts offer tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive capability with positive traction control — ideal for increasing productivity in narrow, rough terrain applications.
- Equipped with foam-filled, rough-terrain tires
- Four-wheel drive and positive traction control
- Proportional lift and drive
- Oscillating axle is standard
|Max Working Height||39 ft 2 in | 11.94 m|
|Platform Capacity||2,500 lb | 1,134 kg|
|Machine Width||7 ft 8 in | 2.36 m|
|Machine Length||12 ft 11.25 in | 3.94 m|
|Weight||11,977 lb | 5,433 kg|
- GS-3390, 4390, & 5390 Product Specifications (CE) 2023
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.