With its new-generation AC power system, the Genie® Z™-30/20 N electric articulating boom lift is a quiet, emission-free, cost-efficient solution ideal for sensitive, congested and urban work environments. With...
Z-30/20 N RJ
Articulated Boom Lifts
With its new-generation AC power system, the Genie® Z®-30/20 N RJ electric articulating boom lift is a quiet, emission-free, cost-efficient solution ideal for sensitive, congested and urban jobsites. For increased versatility it features a rotating jib offering industry-leading horizontal rotation as well as standard vertical reach. Narrow dimensions make it easy to drive through standard doorways, to work around obstacles and access overhead tasks from aisles or areas where space is limited.
• Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing in stowed and raised positions allow for work in tight spaces
• Compact chassis for narrow aisle access
• 35% gradeability and 4.8 km/h (3.3 mph) travel speed for excellent drive performance
• 1.22 m (4 ft) articulating jib with a 139° vertical rotation and a 180° horizontal rotation for increased versatility
• 180° hydraulic platform rotation and self-levelling platform for easy operation
|Max Working Height
|35 ft 2 in | 10.89 m
|Max Horizontal Reach
|20 ft 6 in | 6.25 m
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)
|12 ft 8 in | 3.86 m
|500 lb | 227 kg
- Z-30/20N & Z-30/20N RJ - Product Specifications 2022 - EN-GB
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.