With the zero-emissions Genie® Z®-33/18 articulating electric boom lift, drive through standard doorways, around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles even in areas where weight is limited. Versatile a...
Articulated Boom Lifts
With its new-generation AC power system, the Genie® Z™-30/20 N electric articulating boom lift is a quiet, emission-free, cost-efficient solution ideal for sensitive, congested and urban work environments. With this narrow Genie model, operators can drive through standard doorways easily, work close to buildings or around obstacles, and access overhead work from aisles or areas where space is limited.
• Zero tailswing and zero front arm swing in stowed and raised positions allow for work in tight spaces
• Compact chassis for narrow aisle access
• 35% gradeability and 4.8 km/h (3.3 mph) travel speed for excellent drive performance
• Articulating 1.22 m (4 ft) jib with a 139° range of motion to accurately position workers
• 180° hydraulic platform rotation and self-levelling platform for easy operation
|Max Working Height||36 ft | 11.14 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||21 ft 5 in | 6.53 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||12 ft 8 in | 3.86 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
- Z-30/20N & Z-30/20N RJ - Product Specifications 2022 - EN-GB
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.