The Genie® SX™-125 XC™ telescopic boom lift works in more applications that require higher capacities thanks to its industry-leading dual lift capacity.
Telescopic Boom Lift
The highest reaching model in the line-up, the Genie® SX™-180 telescopic boom lift offers operators access to jobsites inaccessible by other booms, boom trucks and cranes. It is purpose-built to work on jobsites in the oil and gas industries and in industrial or commercial construction and in general maintenance applications.
• Genie X-Chassis® system extends and retracts to provide stability on the job and a narrow profile for transport
• 3.05 m (10 ft) rotating jib with 135˚ vertical and 60˚ horizontal articulation to easily position workers and gear
• Standard 2.44 m (8 ft) self-levelling platform with an unrestricted capacity of 340 kg (750 lb)
• Drive-enable at full height for more productivity on the jobsite
• Tackles the most extreme jobs with a working height of 56.9 m (186 ft) and horizontal reach of 24.4 m (80 ft)
|Max Working Height||186 ft | 56.86 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||80 ft | 24.38 m|
|Below Ground Reach||2 ft | 0.61 m|
|Platform Capacity||750 lb | 340 kg|
|Machine Width and Length||16 ft 6 in / 47 ft | 5.03 m / 14.33 m|