The only 46 ft 3 in (14.12 m) full drive height unit in its class, the Genie® GS™-4069 RT is able to traverse through uneven rough terrain environments. Built to last, it's ideal to increase operator productiv...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
The Genie® GS™-4390 rough terrain scissor lift is built for extra-rugged performance and is able to traverse through uneven rough terrain environments.
Built to last, it's ideal to increase operator productivity on demanding outdoor worksites with a capacity of up to 7 people onboard.
- 4 wheel drive with positive traction control for outstanding terrainability
- 50% gradeability for demanding outdoor worksites
- More room to work: standard 1.52 m (5 ft) front slide-out extension deck and optional dual- and super-deck packages
- Slide- or pull-out engine trays allow easy access to components
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
|Max Working Height||49 ft | 15.11 m|
|Capacity||1,500 lb | 680 kg|
|Machine Width||7 ft 8 in | 2.34 m|
|Machine Length||17 ft 8.5 in | 5.40 m|
|Weight||12,894 lb | 5,849 kg|
- GS-3390, GS-4390, GS-5390 - Product Specifications 2022 - EN-GB
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.