The Genie® GS™-2669 RT rough terrain scissor lift is built for extra-rugged performance and is able to traverse through uneven rough terrain environments. Built to last, it's ideal to increase operator product...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
The only 14.12 m (46 ft 3 in) full drive height unit in its class, the Genie® GS™-4069 RT is able to traverse through uneven rough terrain environments.
Built to last, it's ideal to increase operator productivity on demanding outdoor worksites.
- 4 wheel drive with positive traction control for outstanding terrainability
- Patented full-time oscillating axle automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions
- AC power drive system for outstanding worksite performance and lower energy consumption
- 35% gradeability for demanding outdoor worksites
- Industry’s first 14,12 m (46 ft 3 in) full drive height unit in its class
- Large platform workspace with 1.52 m (5 ft) slide-out extension deck
- Swing out components trays for easy access
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system
|Max Working Height||46 ft 3 in | 14.3 m|
|Platform Capacity||800 lb | 363 kg|
|Machine Width and Length||5 ft 9 in | 1.75 m|
|Weight||10 ft 3 in | 3.12 m|