The Genie® GS™-2669 BE scissor lift is a powerful bi-energy, eco-friendly solution. First on the jobsite and last to leave, this unit is well-suited for work outdoors on sites where electricity is not available...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
The Genie® GS™-2669 RT rough terrain scissor lift is built for extra-rugged performance and is able to traverse through uneven rough terrain environments.
Built to last, it's ideal to increase operator productivity on demanding outdoor worksites.
- 4 wheel drive with positive traction control for outstanding terrainability
- Patented full-time oscillating axle automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions
- AC power drive system for outstanding worksite performance and lower energy consumption
- 40% gradeability for demanding outdoor worksites
- Full height drive up to 9.70 m (31 ft 9 in) max. work height
- Large platform workspace with 1.52 m (5 ft) slide-out extension deck
- Swing out components trays for easy access
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system
|Max Working Height||31 ft 9 in | 9.70 m|
|Capacity||1,500 lb | 680 kg|
|Machine Width||5 ft 9 in | 1.75 m|
|Machine Length||10 ft 3 in | 3.12 m|
|Weight||7,295 lb | 3,309 kg|