With outreach that’s second to none, the Genie® Z®-80/60 articulating boom lift delivers outstanding lifting versatility with up, out and over positioning capabilities — ideal for outdoor construction and indus...
Z-62/40 and Z-62/40 TraX
Articulated Boom Lifts
Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications, the Genie® Z®-62/40 & Z-62/40 TraXTM articulating boom lifts with rough terrain capabilities provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities with outreach that’s second to none. Four-wheel steering and exclusive Genie TraX™ track drive system options available.
- Full-time active oscillating axle helps maintain traction on rough terrain
- 4WD and 45% gradeability for superior terrainability
- Dual parallelogram and fully proportional controls for precise boom positioning and smooth performance
- 1.52 m (5 ft) articulating jib with a 135° vertical rotation to accurately position workers
- Genie Fast Mast™ boom system allows operators to descend and retrieve materials and quickly return to working height
- Four-wheel steering and exclusive four independent points Genie TraX™ track drive system options
|Max Working Height||67 ft 11 in | 20.87 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||40 ft 9 in | 12.42 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||25 ft 7 in | 7.8 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
- Z-62/40 & Z-62/40 TraX - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-GB
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.