With outreach that’s second to none, the Genie® Z®-80/60 articulating boom lift delivers outstanding lifting versatility with up, out and over positioning capabilities — ideal for outdoor construction and indus...
Articulated Boom Lifts
The Genie® Z®-60 FE is two machines in one. The ‘full electric’ mode offers a full-day, emission-free run time on a single charge. The ‘hybrid’ mode offers one week of run time with a single tank of diesel. The ideal, environmentally-friendly solution for increased efficiency and a lower cost of operation.
- Full-time active oscillating axle helps maintain traction on rough terrain
- 4WD and 45% gradeability for superior terrainability
- High-efficiency AC drive system for enhanced driving performance and simplified maintenance
- Two modes of operation: all-electric and Hybrid, with outstanding efficiency and jobsite versatility
- Dual parallelogramme and fully proportional controls for precise boom positioning and smooth performance
- 1.52 m (5 ft) articulating jib with a 135° range of motion to accurately position workers
- Genie Fast Mast™ boom system allows operators to descend and retrieve materials and quickly return to working height
|Max Working Height
|65 ft 7 in | 20.16 m
|Max Horizontal Reach
|36 ft 7 in | 11.15 m
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)
|24 ft 3 in | 7.39 m
|500 lb | 227 kg
- Z-60 DC & Z-60 FE - Product Specifications 2024 - EN-GB
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.