With the zero-emissions Genie® Z®-33/18 articulating electric boom lift, drive through standard doorways, around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles even in areas where weight is limited. Versatile a...
Articulated Boom Lifts
Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications, the engine-powered Genie® Z®-34/22 IC articulating boom lift provides lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that’s second to none.
• Zero tailswing and nose swing in all positions allow excellent manoeuvrability in confined areas
• Two speed hydraulic motors drive and efficient power transmission for optimum speed and torque on rough terrain
• 4WD and up to 45% gradeability for superior terrainability
• Dual parallelogram and fully proportional controls for precise boom positioning and smooth performance
• 1.22 m (4 ft) articulating jib with a 139° vertical rotation and 180° hydraulic platform rotation to accurately position workers
|Max Working Height||40 ft 7 in | 12.54 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||22 ft 3 in | 6.78 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||15 ft 1 in | 4.60 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
- Z-34/22 IC - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-GB
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.