With outreach that’s second to none, the Genie® Z®-80/60 articulating boom lift delivers outstanding lifting versatility with up, out and over positioning capabilities — ideal for outdoor construction and indus...
Articulated Boom Lifts
Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications, the Genie® Z®-62/40 articulating boom lift with rough terrain capabilities provides lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities with outreach that’s second to none.
• Full-time active oscillating axle helps maintain traction on rough terrain
• 4WD and 45% gradeability for superior terrainability
• Dual parallelogram and fully proportional controls for precise boom positioning and smooth performance
• 1.52 m (5 ft) articulating jib with a 135° vertical rotation to accurately position workers
• Genie Fast Mast™ boom system allows operators to descend and retrieve materials and quickly return to working height
Nota: The attached Global spec sheet shows the TraX™ option on the Z-62/40. However this option is not available in Australia yet.
|Max Working Height||67 ft 11 in | 20.87 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||40 ft 9 in | 12.42 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||25 ft 7 in | 7.8 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
- Z-62/40 & Z-62/40 TraX Product Specifications 2022
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.