The Genie® GS™-2669 BE rough terrain scissor lift is a powerful hybrid, construction-oriented workhorse. With up to 35% gradeability, it’s ready to help operators take on the most demanding outdoor worksites.
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
The Genie® GS™-2669 RT rough terrain scissor lift is a tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machine with positive traction control, which can increase operator productivity on demanding outdoor worksites.
- Up to 45% gradeability for demanding outdoor worksites
- Proportional lift and drive
- AC power to platform
- Foam-filled, rough-terrain tires
|Max Working Height||32 ft 2 in | 10 m|
|Platform Capacity||1,500 lb | 680 kg|
|Machine Width||5 ft 9 in | 1.75 m|
|Machine Length||10 ft 3 in | 3.12 m|
|Weight||7,149 lb | 3,243 kg|
- GS-2669 RT, 3369 RT, & 4069 RT Product Specifications (CE) 2023
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.