The Genie® GS™-2646 E-Drive slab scissor lift is suitable for work indoors and outdoors on ﬁrm, level surfaces where space is limited. Its state-of-the-art Genie AC electric E-Drive system offers unmatched effi...
True start-to-finish machine, the Genie® GS™-2669 DC rough terrain slab scissor lift is excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces. And, its rough terrain capability means that it excels at driving through dirt, sand and mud.
- Quiet, electric-drive motor for emissions-free performance
- Patented full-time oscillating axle automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions
- 1,500-lb (680 kg) lift capacity
- 35% gradeability (uphill stowed)
|Max Working Height||32 ft 2 in | 10 m|
|Capacity||1,500 lb | 680 kg|
|Machine Width||5 ft 9 in | 1.75 m|
|Machine Length||10 ft 3 in | 3.12 m|
|Weight||7,946 lb | 3,604 kg|
- GS-2669 DC, 3369 DC, & 4069 DC Product Specifications (CE) 2023
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.