The Genie® SX™-180 telescopic boom lift offers operators access to jobsites inaccessible by other booms, boom trucks and cranes. It is purpose-built to work on jobsites in the oil and gas industries and in indu...
Telescopic Boom Lift
The Genie® SX™-105 XC™ telescopic boom lift is engineered to work in more applications that require higher capacities. With industry-leading dual lift capacity and a smooth operating envelope, this Genie XC boom is perfect fit for heavy lifting in construction, bridge inspections and maintenance, stadiums and sports arenas, oil and gas, industrial, telecommunications and utility applications.
• Mini Genie X-Chassis® design for easy transport
• 1.52 m (5 ft) robust articulating jib
• Dual lifting capacity of 300 kg (660 lb) and 454 kg (1,000 lb) to lift increased loads and up to 3 operators
• Impressive below-grade capabilities (2.69 m / 8 ft 10 in)
• Automatic envelope control and chassis tilt sensor technology for smooth operation
• Zero-load field calibration and onboard diagnostics maximize serviceability
|Max Working Height||111 ft | 34 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||80 ft | 24.38 m|
|Below Ground Reach||8 ft 10 in | 2.69 m|
|Platform Capacity||660 lb Unrestricted, 1,000 lb Restricted | 300 kg Unrestricted / 454 kg Restricted|
|Machine Width and Length||Width: 8 ft 2 in - 12 ft 11 in | Length: 46 ft 9 in | Width: 2.49 m - 3.94 m | Length: 14.25 m|