Telescopic Boom Lifts
The Genie® S®-60 FE hybrid boom lift delivers rough terrain capabilities with clean and quiet jobsite performance to open the door to new opportunities in urban centers, arenas and residentials. The S-60 FE can perform in any surface including soft and loose rough terrain thanks to its lightweight. Additionally, it can work more than one week on a single tank of fuel and a full day’s shift on a single battery charge.
- 1/3 lighter than comparable booms, ideal for city jobs or applications requiring low floor loading
- 'True rough terrain performance with 4WD, 45% gradeability and active oscillating axle
- Simplified maintenance with DPF-free engine (Stage V/IIIA), fully sealed AC electric drive motors and 70% less hydraulic components in the drive chassis
- For reduced downtime, working is possible even on dead batteries thanks to state-of-the-art hybrid technology, also offering regenerative braking and automatic start-and-stop
- Two modes of operation: all-electric and hybrid, with outstanding efficiency and jobsite versatility
- 300 kg/660 lb capacity
- '1.83 m (6 ft) jib with a 130° working range for accurate positioning
|Max Working Height||67 ft 2 in | 20.60 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||40 ft 6 in | 12.30 m|
|Platform Capacity||660 lb | 300 kg|
|Machine Width and Length||8 ft 2 in | 31 ft 8 in | 2.49 m | 9.65 m|
- S-60 DC & S-60 FE - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-GB
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.