The Genie® GTH™-2506 compact telehandler is easy to manoeuvre in confined and crowded indoor and outdoor jobsites while offering the ability to lift, move and place heavy loads without compromising on power. Intuitive to operate, it is ideal for construction, refurbishment, masonry, landscaping and recycling applications. Excellent for rental applications, it will easily find versatile uses and will provide high utilization and a good return on investment.
- Low weight and compact dimensions for ease of transport
- Tight turning radius for manoeuvrability in confined jobsites
- Great ground clearance for outdoor applications
- Hydrostatic transmission for smooth, high precision positioning
- Double brake discs for responsive braking efficiency
- Multi-purpose capabilities with interchangeable attachments
- Easy access to engine components and hydraulic service points
|Max Lift Capacity||5,511 lb | 2,500 kg|
|Max Lift Height||19 ft | 5.79 m|
|Max Forward Reach||10 ft 12 in | 3.35 m|
|Capacity at Max Height||4,409 lb | 2,000 kg|
|Capacity at Max Reach||1,984 lb | 900 kg|
- Genie Stage V emission information
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.