Offering quiet, zero-emissions operation, the all-electric Genie® GS™-2669 DC rough terrain scissor lift is excellent for both indoor and outdoor use. Thanks to its reduced dimensions, it is ideal for indoor wo...
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
Offering quiet, zero-emissions operation, the all-electric Genie® GS™-4069 DC rough terrain scissor lift is excellent for both indoor and outdoor use. Thanks to its reduced dimensions, it is ideal for indoor work in confined spaces. Additionally, its rough terrain capabilities make it well-suited to construction, maintenance and installation applications on challenging ground, sand and mud.
- Patented full-time oscillating axle automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions
- AC power drive system for outstanding worksite performance and lower energy consumption
- 35% gradeability to get up slopes and loading ramps
- Industry’s first 14,12 m (46 ft 3 in) full drive height unit in its class
- Large platform workspace with 1.52 m (5 ft) slide-out extension deck
- Swing out components trays for easy access
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system
|Max Working Height||46 ft 3 in | 14.30 m|
|Capacity||800 lb | 363 kg|
|Machine Width||5 ft 9 in | 1.75 m|
|Machine Length||10 ft 3 in | 3.12 m|
|Weight||10,948 lb | 4,966 kg|
- GS-2669 DC, GS-3369 DC & GS-4069 DC Product Specifications 2023
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.