Drive through standard doorways, move around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles with the Genie® Z®-33/18 articulating electric boom lift. With a tight turning radius, turntable rotation and the Geni...
The Genie® Z®-45 XC™ articulating boom is the redesigned Xtra Capacity™ version of the popular rough-terrain Genie Z-45/25 J RT diesel powered articulating boom. It’s the first Genie XC articulating boom model, boasting the benefits of a dual-envelope design to provide an unrestricted platform capacity of 660 lb (300 kg) and a restricted capacity of 1,000 lb (454 kg).
It can be outfitted with the new Genie Lift Power™ generator solution that lets operators lift and drive during operation.
- Load sense technology for accurate load weighing and zero-load field calibration
- Rough terrain capabilities include 45% gradeability
- Updated oscillating system boasts faster response time
- Commonality in design and accessories with other Genie booms for easy parts stocking
Due to the delays in updating the ANSI A92 standards, Genie has temporarily suspended the production of the new Genie® S-60 XC™, S-65 XC and Z-45 XC booms*. Current Genie S-60, S-65 and Z-45 models will continue to be available for purchase until further notice.
* Please check back often for production updates on these units.
|Max Working Height||51 ft 6 in | 15.87 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||24 ft 8 in | 7.54 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||23 ft 8 in | 7.22 m|
|Platform Capacity||660 lb Unrestricted, 1,000 lb Restricted | 300 kg Unrestricted, 454 kg Restricted|
- Tow package
- Rough terrain foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (water based)
- Rough terrain, non-marking foam-filled tires (petroleum based)
- 60 hp Ford MSG425 gas/LPG Dual Fuel
- Cold weather kit: 5W-40 synthetic engine oil, oil pan heater, battery heater and hydraulic tank heater
- Ford engine gauge package: oil pressure, temperature and voltage
- Specialty hydraulic oil (28 gal - cold weather, fire resistant, or biodegradable)
- LPG tank, 33.5 lb. capacity: Ford engine only
- Hostile environment kit - cylinder bellows, boom wiper seals, lockable platform control box covers and air pre-cleaner
- 6 ft. dual entry platform with ½ height mesh inserts and side swing gate2
- 4 ft. steel platform
- Lift Power™ 3kW AC generator, 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz
- Air line to platform: ? in. inner diameter
- Aircraft protection kit: platform foam padding and padded disable system
- Aircraft protection kit with swing gate
- Light package: 2 chassis mounted drive lights, 2 platform mounted work lights
- Lockable platform control box cover
- Panel cradle package
- Platform auxiliary top rail
- Thumb rocker steering
- Lift Power™ 12kW Welder - Select Lincoln or Miller
- Lift Power™ 12kW Welder Ready package
- Traveling fall arrest anchor system: requires 6ft platform