Ideal for maneuvering in tight spaces, Genie slab scissor lifts are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces.
• Driveable at full height for added productivity in high rise spaces
• Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent maneuverability in tight spaces and narrow aisles
• Compact dimensions allow the GS-4047 to easily pass through standard double doors
• A 3 ft (0.91 m) extension deck allows workers and tools to utilize the maximum amount of platform workspace
• Proportional controls for lift and drive functions
• 25% gradient to get up slopes and loading ramps
• SmartLink™ control system allows for improved troubleshooting with grouped fault codes, battery charge detection, and on-the-fly machine adjustments
• Swing-out battery box and steel trays for easy service access
|Working Height*||45 ft (13.89 m)|
|Width||3 ft 11 in (1.19 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||7 ft 7 in (2.3 m)|
|Lift Capacity||550 lbs (249 kg)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator’s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.
© 2017 Terex Corporation. All Rights Reserved.