Vertical Mast Lifts
Genie® Runabout® GR™-20 lifts are compact, low-weight machines that increase productivity on the job thanks to their ability to fit through doorways and in most passenger elevators. And, it can be driven through doorways with operator on board. A zero inside turning radius and full elevation drive feature also contribute to these models’ increased productivity.
- Precise up and over access — with outreach capability to get virtually any job done
- Driveable when fully elevated
- Zero inside turning radius, 140° rotating jib and 350° non-continuous hydraulic turntable for precise positioning
- Ideal for warehousing, stock-picking, transporting, inventory management and general maintenance
|Working Height||25 ft 9 in | 8.02 m|
|Capacity||350 lb | 159 kg|
|Stowed Height||6 ft 6 in | 1.98 m|
|Machine Width||2 ft 7.5 in | 80 cm|
|Weight||2,513 lb | 1,140 kg|
- GR-12, GR-15 & GR-20 Product Specifications - 2023 - EN-US
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.