The Genie® GS™-2669 RT rough terrain scissor lift is built for extra-rugged performance and is able to traverse through uneven rough terrain environments. Built to last, it's ideal to increase operator producti...
The Genie® GS™-4069 BE scissor lift is a powerful bi-energy, eco-friendly solution. First on the jobsite and last to leave, this unit is well-suited for work outdoors on sites where electricity is not available, as well as for indoor or urban applications where noise and emission are prohibited. This construction-oriented workhorse notably features 35% gradeability adapted to demanding outdoor tasks.
- Ability to select electric or bi-energy modes of operation for 2-in-1 performance
- Patented full-time oscillating axle automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions
- AC drive system for outstanding worksite performance and reduced energy consumption
- Industry’s first 14,12 m (46 ft 3 in) full drive height unit in its class
- AC power to platform and to chassis from the onboard generator to power tools directly from the machine
- User-friendly Smart Link™ control and diagnostic system
- Swing-out components trays for easy access
|Max Working Height||46 ft 3 in | 14.12 m|
|Capacity||800 lb | 363 kg|
|Machine Width||5 ft 9 in | 1.75 m|
|Machine Length||10 ft 3 in | 3.12 m|
|Weight||10,815 lb | 4,893 kg|