With the zero-emissions Genie® Z®-33/18 articulating electric boom lift, drive through standard doorways, around obstacles and access overhead work from aisles even in areas where weight is limited. Versatile a...
Z-40/23 N RJ
Articulated Boom Lifts
Narrow, compact and equipped with the latest generation of eco-friendly AC drive systems, the Genie® Z™-40/23 N RJ electric articulating boom lift is a quiet, emission-free, cost-efficient solution ideal for sensitive, congested and urban work environments. It features a rotating jib offering industry-leading horizontal rotation as well as the standard vertical reach for increased jobsite versatility.
• Minimal tailswing, tight turning radius and compact dimensions for easy manoeuvring in confined jobsites
• Compact chassis for narrow aisle access
• 30% gradeability and 7.2 km/h (4.5 mph) travel speed for excellent drive performance
• AC drive system for enhanced driving performance and simplified maintenance
• 1.22 m (4 ft) articulating jib with a 128° vertical rotation and a 180° horizontal rotation for increased versatility
• 180° hydraulic platform rotation and self-levelling platform for easy operation
|Max Working Height||46 ft 5 in | 14.32 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||22 ft 8 in | 6.91 m|
|Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended)||21 ft 3 in | 6.48 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
- Z-40/23N & Z-40/23N RJ - Product Specifications - 2022 - EN-GB
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.