Trailer Mounted Boom Lifts
For the ultimate in reach and range, the Genie® TZ™-50 trailer mounted boom offers outstanding up, out and over capabilities in a compact, lightweight package that is easy to manoeuver in congested work areas. Along with the primary jib boom, the articulating jib boom provides additional versatility.
- Rigid chassis and automatic 10.5º levelling system allows the machine to be set-up in less than 40 seconds
- Easy to transport. Can be towed behind vehicles with a 50 mm ball coupler
- 359˚ non-continuous turntable rotation for versatile positioning
- Extension boom with self-levelling platform for safe, precise setup
- 200 kg capacity across the range of motion
- 1.25 m (4ft) jib with 135º working range and standard platform rotation for easy positioning
|Max Working Height||55 ft 6 in | 17.09 m|
|Horizontal Reach||29 ft 2 in | 8.89 m|
|Platform Capacity||440 lbs | 200 kg|
|Up and Over Clearance||22 ft | 6.71 m|
|Weight||4,464 lb | 2,025 kg|
- To view earlier versions of this specification sheet, please click here and look up for your machine Operator Manual by serial number.
The relevant specification data will be on the last page.