Genie® S®-65 XC telescopic boom lift is the redesigned Xtra Capacity™ version of the popular Genie S-65. It can perform a wider range of heavier lift tasks on construction and industrial jobsites thanks to its ...
Telescopic Boom Lift
The Genie® S®-65 Trax telescopic boom lift offers an outstanding horizontal reach combined with excellent rough terrain capabilities. It features a fixed, four-point track system that allows contractors to work any time of the year, enhancing traction for smooth and agile drive in many types of difficult terrain such as mud, soft-soil, sand and snow.
- Full-time active oscillating axle and full-time positive traction help maintain traction on rough terrain
- 4WD and 45% gradeability for superior terrainability
- Patented track design featuring an independent triangular track at each corner of the unit, swivelling vertically up to 20° for a smooth drive on rough ground conditions
- 30° steer angle for easy manoeuvring
- 1.52 m (5 ft) articulating jib with a 135° range of motion to accurately position workers
- 160° hydraulic platform rotation and self-levelling platform for precise platform positioning and easy operation
|Max Working Height||71 ft | 21.80 m|
|Max Horizontal Reach||65 ft | 17.10 m|
|Below Ground Reach||8 ft 11 in | 2.72 m|
|Platform Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
|Machine Width and Length||8 ft 6 in, 30 ft 11 in | 2.59 m, 9.42 m|