OPTIONS FOR EVERY JOBSITE
In response to our customers’ unique business needs, Genie now offers the benefits of a diversified range of three complementary boom lift product lines that are adapted to specific jobsite and application needs.
Offering rental companies an opportunity to increase their rental return on invested capital (rROIC) by mixing their fleets with an all Genie line, Genie offers global product solutions that can adapted to end-users’ specific project requirements.
Genie® J Range: Working At Height
Right-sized for completing work-at-height applications, such as general construction, maintenance, inspection and painting tasks, the new Genie® S®-60 J and Genie S-80 J telescopic boom lifts offer the essential performance that operators need to get work done at height. Utilizing a jibbed boom, these models offer provide operators with access where it’s needed — at the top of the envelope. These models come standard with 4WD and active oscillating axles, which provide operators with true rough terrain performance, including no axle lock-out during elevated drive, on unfinished jobsites and rough-terrain surfaces.
- Jib lift capacity 660 lb / 300 kg
- High-ground clearance helps clear rocks, curbs, trailer break-overs and other daily obstacles
- Low transport weight and reduced ground pressure
- Simple design and maintenance
- Modern control system for quick troubleshooting and service
- Flexible transport options 4x4 performance and active oscillating axles
- Shares common parts and components with other Genie boom models
- Comes standards with Genie Lift Connect™ telematics solution
- Available with all Genie boom options and accessories
For more information on the Genie J range, click here
Genie® Xtra Capacity™ (XC™) Range: Heavy Lifting Applications
Telescopic and articulated models available, the Genie® Xtra Capacity™ (XC™) line combines the benefits of a dual-envelope design to provide an unrestricted platform capacity of 660 lb (300 kg) and a restricted capacity of 1,000 lb (454 kg) to work in more applications that require higher capacities. These models are well-suited for heavy trades work, including commercial construction, structural, electrical and plumbing, as well as specialty applications.
- 660-lb (300 kg) / 1,000-lb (454 kg) dual platform capacity comes standard with up to three people onboard
- Load sense technology for accurate load weighing and zero-load field calibration
- Automatic envelope control enables boom to retract when it reaches its operating envelope
- Chassis tilt sensor technology maximizes operators’ ability to access hard-to-reach work areas
- Robust jib is capable of easily handling increased maximum capacity
- CAN-bus control system with onboard diagnostics maximizes serviceability
- Design focus on user interface and simplicity makes this machine easy-to-use
- Commonality in design, parts, accessories and options with other Genie booms
For more information on the Genie XC range, click here
Genie® FE Range: Work Anywhere Hybrid
Eliminating the need for customers to manage two separate fleets of machines — one for indoors, one for outdoors, the Genie® Z®-45 FE and Z-60 FE hybrid articulating boom lifts respond to increased demand worldwide for versatile and cost-effective “green” access solutions. With two modes of operation — all-electric or hybrid, these models offer a versatile, sustainable and powerful “2-in1” solution adapted to indoor, as well as outdoor, applications, without sacrificing performance in rough terrain. To adhere to specific low noise or low emissions requirements on sensitive jobsites, the Genie FE model boast zero-noise operation for use in urban or nighttime environments, as well as zeroemissions operation for use in indoor applications and emissions-restricted outdoor environments.
- Combines the power and performance of typical 4WD diesel machines, with the quiet, clean efficiency of 100% electric-powered units
- Same rough terrain performance and gradeability as Genie XC™ booms
- Uniquely engineered for indoor and outdoor applications, increasing rental opportunities and jobsite utilization
- Change from full-electric operation to hybrid operation with the flip of a switch
- “All-Electric” operation provides the ability to work a full shift on a single battery charge
- “Hybrid” mode offers more than a week of run time on a single tank of diesel
- Intelligent, easy-to-use technology prolongs battery life while reducing operating and maintenance costs
For more information on the Genie FE range, click here